This page describes the management procedures of the site www.gruppoleonecostruzioni.com with regard to the processing of personal data of users that visit it.
Holder of data processing
L. P. Costruzioni
Via Crocevia Cava Ispica, 2
97015 Modica (RG)
P. IVA 01180770883
Email of the owner of the treatment
The protection of personal data
In order to make best use of the services and/or information that the Group Leone offers through its web site, the user may be required to provide information and/or data references to their address (email) etc.
Information for the protection of privacy
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND of the COUNCIL OF 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing directive 95/46/EC.
The general regulation on data protection
In reference to the articles 13 and 14 of the D. Lgs. in force since 25 May 2018, named, we ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in respect of the rights and fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
For the treatment, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND of the COUNCIL OF 27 April 2016, refers to any operation (collection, egistrazione, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data) that is applied to personal data carried out with or without the aid of electronic instruments.
We inform you that the data supplied by You or otherwise acquired within the scope of our activities, are subject to processing, in the form of manual and/or computer science, according to the criteria of lawfulness, correctness and the full protection of Your rights and in particular of Your privacy.
THEREFORE, WE INFORM YOU THAT:
- The data are discussed in relation to contractual obligations, the fulfilment of obligations foreseen by laws, regulations and community legislation, in addition to the effective administration of our relationship with You existing. The data will be processed manually and/or on magnetic, electronic or telematic storage supports.
- Without prejudice to the communications and disclosures made in execution of legal obligations, for the purposes of credit protecting and at a better managing of our rights concerning each single business relation. The processing of the data, in addition to the purposes, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the Service.
- The processing of the data referred to in paragraph 1 is mandatory and essential for the purposes of the contractual relationship. The refusal to provide the data and their treatment may result in the impossibility to execute the contractual relationship.
- The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of the law and for commercial purposes.
- Pursuant to art. 13-14 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, in force since 25 may 2018, the Customer has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing, and may, in the manner and within the limits foreseen by the laws in force, request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, and to know the origin, receive communication of such, as to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing, request the update, rectification, integration, the cancellation request, the transformation in anonymous form, the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected.
- The holder of the treatment isL.P. Costruzioni Via Crocevia Cava Ispica, 2 – 97015 Modica (RG), in the person of its legal representative Vincenzo Leone. The data can be processed at the registered office of the company or at the offices of tax advice, as well as at any other professionals, who have been given the mandate for the development of accounting and anything else of competence.
With reference to this, it is confirmed that all the data will be processed in complete compliance with the The code in matter of protection of personal data (Regulation EU 2016/679).